Startup Lindacare zoekt enthousiaste en ondernemende Software Developer om hun team te versterken
LindaCare is a startup company in formation that develops a software application solution for telemonitoring of cardiac patients.
We are currently looking to reinforce our team with a:
Medior/Senior Allround Software Developer
As a core member of the startup team, you are responsible for development of our software solution which is now in a prototype phase.
You will be joining a motivated startup team that has already created a positive traction with their concept.
Your main responsibilities would be as follows:
- Together with the co-founders and initial prospects, help define the scope of MVP (Minimum Viable Product), beta version, first release and beyond
- Define the product development strategy, architecture and roadmap
- Set up and manage the software release management process
- Execute on the product development roadmap and be in a hands-on and lead development role
- Participate in pre-sales and prospection process, performing remote online and customer onsite solution demos
- Interact with medical device vendors to obtain APIs and build automated connections between our software application and their platforms
- Interact with hospital and other medical center IT management to define integrate requirements of our application within the hospital IT environment
- Interact with medical care providers and users of our software solution to further understand their requirements as input to our product definition and roadmap
Profile and skils
- You have at least a bachelor diploma in ICT and a miniumum of 5 years of working experience
- Back-end developer skills for integration of applications using APIs
- Experience in the healthcare sector and with concepts such as HL7 and integration with EHR (Electronic Health Records) is a major plus
- Multi-lingual profile is a major plus (at least Dutch and English, French and German optional)
- Location preferably in Belgium, or within a few hundred km distance with ability and flexibility to travel to meet regularly with the team and prospects
- You are extremely motivated to join a startup team as a core member, partner/co-owner
- You are extremely flexible and have a can-do and get-things-done mentality
- You are available between 20-40 hours a week to invest in LindaCare
We offer you a unique position within a promising startup team that has been emerging as a winner of the HackForHealth start-up weekend contest with unanimous jury votes, has been selected as part of the startup incubation and acceleration program of iMinds providing initial funding and coaching.
To be clear, there is no salary or invoicing (in the case of a freelance) possibility at this stage, but we are offering you an attractive equity (company shares) package, that essentially makes you are a co-owner of the company! Salary will be paid as soon as we have attracted proper financial funds and/or start generating revenues.
For any questions, additional information and applications please contact the co-founder and CEO Shahram Sharif per email Shahram.email@example.com or by phone +32 488 290 613.