ATENDI is looking for a visionary CTO and hands-on developer to join our executive team and manage our tech development trajectories.
We have a pilot SaaS platform. The next months will be used to convert the pilot into a final go-to-market version. Your input will help to develop the product faster and more professionally with a focus on future scalability and expansion.
The current team skills are business and marketing, so technical knowledge needs to be improved in order to build a sustainable business.
We are not offering a job, nor a salary – but a stake in the company.
What we expect:
- Before everything, PASSION for what you do (hopefully web application development 🙂 )
- Experience in the design and development of fast-growing, globally scalable web applications,
- Wide knowledge and experience in a number of web technologies (frontend and backend) within LAMP stack.
- Profound CakePHP knowledge and other proven frameworks (jQuery, Zend, etc.)
- Ideally knowledge in creating an external API and in the development of native mobile applications.
- “Easy to work with attitude” with focus on what we aim to achieve.
- Analytical / entrepreneurial mindset with willingness to take risks.
On the menu
- We offer you the opportunity to become a co-founder of a start-up with a high potential.
- You get the chance to build something unique within healthcare industry.
- You’ll be working with two other founders in a very loosely coupled manner and we hope you have some pingpong skills, because there is a very prestigious tournament going here.
What is ATENDI?
ATENDI is a SaaS platform that creates a powerful solution for waiting list management within the Belgian Long Term Care (LTC) facilities. Have a look at our website: www.atendi.be